Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Year - New Music

One of the delights of having my humble little radio show is that I have listeners who share my love of finding and sharing new music with others. That's how I got to know about Stop Press! and The Begbies. I owe a huge debt of thanks to Bezzy & to Terry for putting me on to these two bands. They're new, fresh, distinctive and fun. What more could you ask for? Both released singles / EP's just before Christmas & I snapped them both up. I recommend you do the same - bands making music like this are the perfect antidote to the bland, manufactured rubbish that dominates mainstream radio, TV & the tabloids. I've played both bands on SFR and they always go down really well. These are people making music for the love of it & they deserve all the airplay, tweeting, blogging & listening they can get! Don't just take my word for it, have a listen & enjoy!



So, thank you Terry & Bezzy and long may the tips keep coming! 


1 comment: